Cat in Pumpkin 3-inch Block


I was in the mood to do a"fallish" project. I have tons of UFO's, so I did not want to start a big project.  Some place on my net travels, I came across a link for this tiny 3-inch foundation pieced block.  I thought it was cute and not too Halloweenish, so I printed it out.

It's a fast and easy block to piece and it's also a  free pattern from Carol Doak. .  . gotta love free! If you like it, you can  get here.

Once I had it made I had to come up with a way to use it in my fall decor.  I decided to add some burlap to all sides and wrap it around a candle!
It worked nicely on my Happy Fall Y'all accent table in my living room.
If you are feeling like you want to do a quick autumn project, you may enjoy this tiny little paper-pieced block.  If you decide to make it, I would love for you to post a link in the comments so I can see how you decided to use this cute block.

Another big thank you to Carol Doak for all the great foundation pieced patterns she makes for our pure enjoyment.

Comments