Free Poodle Pattern

Is this not the cutest thing ever?

I got my email newsletter from The Quilt Show today and found this adorable poodle pattern offered for free, so I went and downloaded it.  Wouldn't this make the cutest quilt for a little girl's bedroom?  Unfortunately I have no little girls, so I don't know what I will do with this. 

Here's the write up from the newsletter:

Get Free Applique Patterns


We know that you who have watched Episode 806 with Verna Mosquera were charmed by her delightful designs. Verna graciously sent TQS the templates for the poodle and purse featured in her newest quilt "Paris". Check out the Projects page for the downloadable templates, so that you can make your own charming block into a pillow, purse, or mini wall hanging. You can check it out at http://www.thequiltshow.com/

I think you have to be a member, but you can get a free membership.

Comments

Michelle said…
That really is cute!
Unknown said…
I think that pattern is great. I want to make a quilt out of this for my friend Nina. Thank you so much