January Jumble Block Completed

January Jumble (I love that name!) is another free block that I found at the EQ Blog.  I don't know how long it will be available, but right now you can print it out here.  This is another small block -- 6-inches, I believe.


They have patterns for rotary cutting, foundation piecing and templates. So even you don't paper piece, you can make this one.

You can also send in a picture of your block and enter a contest. I did not do that, but some of you may want to.

I've been on a posting theme of free Internet patterns lately.   I know I always think it's a bonus if I read someone's blog and they direct me to a new pattern, so maybe one of my recent posts will  inspire someone to begin a new (free) project.  'Ya gotta love the FREE part!

Comments

Dianne said…
The colors are great on this one!