Gifts from My Talented Sister

I have a sister who also loves to sew. She has five sewing machines--Juki quilting machine, embroidery machine, serger, etc.  We had our family Christmas Eve party at her home. I left with all of this loot!
The peace sign  fabric items are luggage tags. There is a rice pack, a little make-up bag, a pin cushion, some mittens, a pair of knitted socks, and a little sewing accessory holder that goes over the arm of a favorite chair.

She took us all into her sewing room and had us pick items from her boxes of neatly-organized gifts, like these pincushions....
The mittens have nice embroidery detail. Here we all are modeling our mittens:


Oh, I almost forgot--she also made us all a pair of knitted slippers. I am wearing them right now. Hang on while I run to get my camera and take a picture.  

Look how they match my polka dot holiday jammies!

Thank you Sister T for all the wonderful gifts. You are a very generous sewer/knitter.

Comments

First, I would have tried to sneak one of those machines out of there.
Second, that sister needs a blog to show off her beautiful work. Love the mittens!!
Chris said…
Wow! Your sister is talented and generous! Looks like you all had fun selecting your gifts.