Nonconventional Christmas Tree Skirt Colors

These colors don't scream Christmas to many people. But I think they may work nicely for my tree this year. I have been into the more contemporary colors for the past few years.
Aqua, green and bronze are the colors I have used.


I will need at least 12 of these 12-inch blocks (48 six inch blocks). Hmmmmmmmm..........that's a lot of sewing in a short time.


I think I will give it a try. This is an easy pattern. Once I cut out all the pieces, it should go fast.


I removed all of the red/green from the table I did a few days ago. Now the dining room works better with the tree.


DH and I had dinner there tonight and will for the remainder of the season. It's a big table for two people, but we just set two places on the end, so we can see the tree. I expanded the table today so it's all set for my Christmas Eve party. I like to get everything done well in advance.

I hope all of your holiday preparations are going well.

Comments

Betsy said…
Zoey your tree skirt is definetly a plus with your Christmas color scheme. Your house looks great!
Heather said…
YOur colour choices are gorgeous. I had lots of lovey silver and aqua but it looked horrid in my house. i had to go back to gold and burgundy. I still love the aqua though.