Free Elf PP Pattern -- There is Still Time for a Christmas Project


I was in the mood to make something tonight, but had no idea what. I pulled out some patterns from one of my boxes full and it was this cute elf. I can't remember when I printed it out. Luckily it had the url on the bottom, so I can give credit to the pattern maker, Jennifer Ofenstein.
If you want to make this elf, you can get the free pattern on this page of her website, Sew Hooked.

It's pretty easy. I don't remember the exact time I started, but I think it took a little over an hour to complete. I have no idea what I will end up doing with it. It finishes at 5-inches square.

Comments

SandyQuilts said…
Your link has an error. It should read

http://www.sewhooked.org/paper_piecing/img/paper_piecing/edited/5_inch_paperpiece_santaself.jpg

Cute project.