Making Progress

Just a quick pic to show you where I am with the latest runner.

I have completed 16 4-inch foundations and this is what it looks like.



Mattsmom asked me for some directions on a couple of runners. I am very sorry, Mattsmom, but I have no directions. I try to show my inspiration for many of the runners and quilts, which I hope will help you to get inspiration for your own designs. I just start to sew and keep going until I am happy with something--sometimes it's a full quilt; other times a runner; sometimes just a pot holder. I really never know what I will end up with!

I must get back to work now. I am hoping to finish this weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just wanted to know how you made the triangular ends of your runners.
Mattsmom
SewCalGal said…
I am in love with your quilt runner. Beautiful.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Diana LaMarre said…
Mattsmom,
I will try to show you that on this one.
SewCalGal, thank you.