I Have Been on a Sewing Break


It's been over a week since I have sewn anything. I think this is the longest I have gone without sewing in the past year.

But just because I am not sewing, does not I am not thinking about quilts.

I have been sitting on the deck admiring my first calla bloom, which just happens to go nicely with Nanette's Rooster, the quilt that I finished last month.

I love to use my quilts on the deck and will be doing it more frequently now that the plants are getting large enough to make a statement.

Soon I will be setting up my outdoor living room with quilts, pillows, tablecloths, etc.

Do any of you use your quilts outside? I would love to see pictures if you do. Please leave a comment with a link to any pics you have to share.

Comments

Gayle said…
My daughters used quilts as forts for many years. I'll post a photo.
:-)