I Love Table Runners

As you may have noticed, I love making table runners. I should call this the table runner blog.

I get almost instant gratification from making runners. I can finish one and have a table set using it within a week's time.

I recently made three runners and I have already used them all.

Today I thought I would show you the table that I did with each runner.

This runner is called Fruit Salad Among the Stars. I did this table over the weekend.


I call this one Citrus Punch.



And here is its table.



I just refer to this as the black and white runner.



.

Right now I am working on chair backs to use up the extra bitthday blocks I made. My Mom's birthday is the end of May so I will do a birthday table then.

Comments

All of your tables look fabulous! You are a really talented lady! Thanks for sharing with us. You gave me some great ideas!
Anonymous said…
Zoey,

Oh my, your table runners are so pretty. Your tablescapes are simply gorgeous!! I have 2 questions: 1) What pattern did you use for Citrus Punch? I love the variety of fruit fabrics~~it's so yummy! 2) How many sets of dishes do you own? I've been collecting, but I've run out of space. My table settings are nothing compared to yours. I wish you lived near me; I'd pay you for your advice and expertise! You Rock! jb
Diana LaMarre said…
Thanks, DD.

Hi Anonymous (jb), The block is Unit 22 from Carol Doak's Simply Sensational 9-Patch Stars book.

I think I have 30-something sets of dishes (many are partial sets).