From Pretty Pink Hearts to....................

This!

I know it's an ugly one. You don't have to try to think of something nice to say about it. I started it a few months ago and then set it aside to get through the holidays. Tonight I was finally inspired to finish it.

My plan is to use it for a Halloween table runner. I want to set a table in orange, green and purple. I still need to make four more blocks, though I doubt that they will be the exact same. I think this one deserves a special place of honor right in the middle (where it will be covered with the centerpiece!).

Comments

Candy Schultz said…
That is wild. I am planning to make the heart block and I will run off the pieces soon but these days my plans 'gang aft agley' to quote the poet Burns. I have not touched the one you want photos of since I last posted about it. That is life with fibromyalgia.
Debbie said…
Wow, Zoey...that is very colorful! You do a very nice job, no matter.
Heather said…
good choice of visual textures.
Gayle said…
I love this block!!!