Paper Pieced Potholders

I made two blocks tonight.

Can you tell ithe bottom one is an angel?

I'm having a bit of difficulty remembering how to put on a mitered corner binding. I am fully frustrated and have given up for tonight. I tried to drown my frustration with some butter pecan ice cream. It did seem to help a little--especially the second bowl.
*big chubby grin*

I am planning to give these to people for little Christmas gifts IF I can get the binding to look good. I sure don't need a dozen more. Last year I made myself some dandy bluejean potholders that are still in excellent condition (I posted about them last spring). I use them all the time to set under hot dishes on the counter.

I have a SIL who likes cats, so my next one has a cat face in the center.

Hope you all enjoy what's left of your Wednesday evening.


Comments